Bus Driver Abuse and Neglect Attorneys in St. Louis
Helping Victims Take Action
St. Louis Bus Driver Abuse and Neglect Attorneys
As parents, we trust school bus drivers to transport our children to and from school, safely and soundly. Unfortunately, there has been an increase in instances of abuse and neglect against school bus drivers for child abuse and neglect.
If your child, or someone you know, has been the victim of bus driver abuse and neglect, you need experienced legal counsel.
The award-winning St. Louis Bus Driver Abuse and Neglect Attorneys at The Simon Law Firm, P.C., are here to provide compassionate and dedicated legal counsel and will work tirelessly to recover the best possible outcome for your case. We understand the difficult situation you are in and are prepared to help you and your family gain peace of mind knowing that our experienced, premier attorneys are handling your case. From investigating your bus driver abuse and neglect case from every angle to providing supportive, effective legal counseling, the attorneys at The Simon Law Firm, P.C. will be by your side every step of the way.
Abuse and Neglect Allegations Against Bus Drivers
- A 64-year-old First Student bus driver has been charged in Missouri with child abuse, a Class D felony, in Warren County and is facing multiple criminal charges in Franklin County, including eight counts of kidnapping, a misdemeanor and a fourth-degree assault, also a misdemeanor, after allegations that the bus driver allegedly abused one of the children on his bus route more than 200 times.
- A Coachella Valley family is seeking damages against the Palm Springs Unified School District after a 60-year-old First Student bus driver was photographed and filmed inappropriately touching an 11-year-old student with disabilities. The bus driver was arrested and plead guilty to committing more than three lewd acts with a child under the age of 14 and sentenced to 12 years probation plus a promise to complete a sex offender treatment program.
- A 67-year-old bus driver in North Pownal, VT, plead guilty to repeated aggravated sexual assault of a child after the driver was accused of sexually assaulting a preteen girl from his bus route.
- A 50-year-old bus driver in Arizona has been charged with child abuse after slamming on the brakes in an outraged reaction to a student throwing a piece of paper and missing the trash can. The 11-year-old child flew forward due to the impact and hit his head against the bus’s windshield. The bus driver was arrested on four charges, including child abuse, a class 2 felony.
- A 66-year-old Bus Aide in Peoria, AZ, was arrested and booked into jail for one count of sexual abuse and one count of vulnerable adult abuse after inappropriately touching a student with a disability in his care.
- A 39-year-old school bus driver in Santa Ana, CA, was accused of sexually abusing multiple victims over the course of several years. The driver was arrested on December 31st, 2020, with a bail of $1 million.
What to Do If My Child Has Been the Victim of Bus Driver Abuse or Neglect?
If your child has been the victim of bus driver abuse and neglect, you need to take action immediately. After filing a police report, you need to contact the school district, and, if the school uses a school bus transportation contractor, the bus company, and file a complaint against the driver. Then, you need to contact a personal injury attorney who has experience handling bus driver abuse and neglect cases that can protect your rights, determine who can be held liable for the situation, and offer the supportive legal counsel you need to move forward with your case.
Contact Our St. Louis Bus Driver Abuse and Neglect Attorneys
The Simon Law Firm, P.C., is an award-winning personal injury law firm in St. Louis that is focused on providing clients with the highest quality legal services. If you need an experienced attorney to sue a bus driver for abuse or neglect of your child, or a school district for negligently hiring the driver that assaulted your child, our attorneys are here to help. The Simon Law Firm, P.C. has recovered over $1 billion in verdicts and settlements for clients and has received many rewards from local, state, and national organizations for their trial and appellate work. Our bus driver abuse and neglect attorneys will work tirelessly to obtain the best possible outcome for your situation and ensure your rights are protected. To schedule a free, confidential consultation, contact The Simon Law Firm, P.C. today.