Over $1 Billion Recovered for Clients Across the Nation
What Is a Class Action?
In a class action, a few named individuals called “class representatives” represent a larger group of people with similar legal disputes. Class actions allow for a system-wide solution to repeated violations of the law by businesses. Because a few people are able to stand up for the rights of hundreds or thousands of others, many class members receive a benefit from the claim without having to go through the stress and expense of personally litigating the case.
Types of Cases We Handle
- Consumer Fraud Claims
- Environmental Claims
- Governmental Claims
- MDL Claims
Learn More About Simon Law↓
Our Class Action Services
Choose the Right Attorney for Your Class Action Case
It is important to retain the right lawyer for your case. To litigate class action claims, attorneys need to consider numerous state and federal laws regarding the specific types of claims. In addition, class action attorneys must navigate a large body of procedural law that relates specifically to class actions.
Our class action cases have included:
- Holding employers accountable for discrimination, failure to pay overtime, misclassification, and improper modification of employee pension benefit plans.
- Advocating for homeowners whose homes were foreclosed unjustly by a mortgage company.
- Fighting auto dealers and repair shops that engaged in deceptive practices.
- Representing neighborhoods dealing with the harmful effects of pollution and chemical spills.
- Consumer protection cases against payday lenders and title lenders using unethical practices.
At The Simon Law Firm, P.C., we have an aggressive and diverse group of attorneys who are involved in wide variety of cases. It’s our passion to bring justice to whole communities and groups of people who lack a voice. If you need an attorney to represent you in a dispute on a city, state, or national level, turn to our firm.