About Qui Tam Lawsuits
Individuals who uncover illegal activities and choose to expose those violations are commonly referred to as whistleblowers. A civil lawsuit brought against the company or individual who was in violation of the law is regarded as a qui tam lawsuit. Filing a successful qui tam lawsuit can earn the whistleblower the right to share in a percentage of the total funds recovered by the government.
Qui tam whistleblower cases can vary and may include various types of fraud. Common whistleblower cases include “best price” cases, contractual violations against government contractors, fraudulent billing practices against medical providers, and kickbacks paid to induce Government business.
What Makes Our Firm Unique?
- Dedicated to maximizing the value of our clients’ cases
- Proven track record of $1 billion+ in verdicts/settlements for our clients
- Award-winning legal counsel from a team of qualified advocates
- Contingency fee representation—no fees unless we win your case
- Decades of collective expertise
Learn More About Simon Law↓
Why Choose The Simon Law Firm, P.C.?
For more than 17 years, The Simon Law Firm, P.C. has worked tirelessly to secure some of the largest verdicts and settlements in Missouri. To date, we have secured more than $1 billion on behalf of our clients. In fact, The National Law Journal named our firm one of the “winningest firms” throughout the nation.