$10 Million Recovered in Walsh v. Mid-South Transport, Inc.
In January of 2001, an 80,000-pound tractor-trailer drifted out of its lane and hit a van head-on. The crash killed two grandparents who had been on their way to a doctor’s appointment. The family of the deceased hired our firm to help fight for justice. We performed a thorough investigation and uncovered the fact that the trucker had 230 violations of federal regulations during his 10-month stint working for the trucking company. At one of the depositions our firm conducted, the employer admitted the information they had would have justified firing the driver 6 months before the accident occurred. With they help of our truck accident attorneys, the case ended up settling for $10 million.
When you work with us, you can benefit from the following:
- Our methodical review of driver logs and company records.
- Our knowledge of the wide variety of truck accident causes.
- Our knowledge of both federal and state regulations.
- Our investigation into hidden causes of truck crashes.
- Our work with the expert investigators and accident recinstructionists.