Landowners can be liable when their negligence results in the following:
- Slip, trip & fall accidents
- Accidents on playground equipment
- Violent crimes caused by insufficient security
Elements of a Premises Liability Claim
To prove a premises liability claim, the following elements need to be established:
- The defendant owned, leased, occupied, or controlled the property.
- The defendant was negligent in the use of or maintenance of the property.
- The plaintiff suffered harm.
- The defendant’s negligence caused or contributed to the harm.
Unfortunately, proving those elements is not always straightforward. That is why you must hire an experienced St. Louis premises liability attorney who can look into the specifics of your case.
Experience. Dedication. Results.
someone else’s property. We have experience with these claims and know how to force property owners to take responsibility for their dangerous property. If you or someone you love has suffered from an accident on someone else’s property—no matter whether it was toxic exposure, a dog bite, a slip and fall accident, or something else—you can trust in the experience, resources, and creativity of our slip and fall attorneys in St. Louis.