Founded in 2005, ACCESS Academies transforms the challenging middle school years into a launching pad for high school success for socially and economically disadvantaged students in faith-based schools in St. Louis. Using the proven NativityMiguel model of 10-hour school days, a 10-1/2-month school year, dedicated teachers, and parental involvement, 98 percent of ACCESS graduates are accepted into college-prep high schools.
The ACCESS Graduate Support Program provides tutoring, mentoring, tuition assistance, counseling, and other forms of assistance to graduates through their high school years. As a result, 99 percent of ACCESS students graduate from high school on time and 94 percent are admitted to college.
The ACCESS Academies middle school program is found at:
- Most Holy Trinity Academy at 1435 Mallinckrodt St.
- St. Cecilia Academy at 906 Eichelberger
- St. Louis the King at the Cathedral at 4430 Maryland Ave.
ACCESS graduates have attended the following St. Louis high schools:
- Bishop DuBourg High School
- Cardinal Ritter College Prep
- Chaminade College Prep
- Christian Brothers College High School
- Clyde C. Miller Career Academy
- Cor Jesu Academy
- DeSmet Jesuit High School
- Gateway Institute of Technology
- Incarnate Word Academy
- Lutheran High School North
- Lutheran High School South
- Metro Academic and Classical High School
- Nerinx Hall
- Notre Dame High School
- Rosati-Kain High School
- St. Elizabeth Academy
- St. John Vianney High School
- St. Joseph’s Academy
- St. Louis University High
- St. Mary’s High School
- Trinity High School
- Ursuline Academy
- Villa Duchesne High School
Our mission is to provide the highest-quality legal services with integrity, professionalism and respect for our clients.
We handle our cases on a contingency fee basis, so you don’t pay unless we recover for your case.
We have been named on of thee “winningest firms” in the U.S. by The National Law Journal.
Meet our Dedicated Team of Attorneys
When you are in need of qualified and reliable guidance, you know where to turn.
The Simon Law Firm, P.C. is ready to listen to your story and review the complex aspects of your case.
Simon Law News
Our mission is to provide the highest-quality legal services with
integrity, professionalism, and respect for our clients.
Contact Our Firm Today
The Simon Law Firm, P.C. has the resources and expertise to handle your case without sacrificing the personalized counsel and support you deserve.