Be sure to join us for the Hon. Richard B. Teitelman Memorial Seminar to Benefit Legal Services of Eastern Missouri on June 25, 2019, at the Ritz-Carlton in Clayton.
Tuesday, June 25, 2019
8 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Includes Registration, Lunch and Happy Hour)
Registration is $175 per person.
100% of all registration fees go to benefit Legal Services of Eastern Missouri.
Gifts are encouraged.
Approved MO CLE 7.2 hours, includes 2.2 hours of ethics.
Approved IL CLE 6.0 hours, includes 2.0 hours of ethics.
Updated June 2019
100 Carondelet Plaza
St. Louis, MO 63105
Parking is available the Ritz-Carlton’s parking garage.
If preferred, you can print the following form and mail or fax with payment.
Contact Laura Dover for donation information at (314) 310-5929 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- JLH Teitelman Seminar Presentation EMR Peer Review
- RSMo Section 537.035 Peer Review
- 45 CFR Section 164.524 Access to PHI
- 45 CFR Section 164.512 Auth Not Required
- 45 CFR Section 164.508 Auth Required
- 45 CFR Section 164.501 Def DRS
- RESPECT – How Respecting Others Can Make You More Money
- Legislative Update Missouri 2019