Have an accident or injury due to faulty tires or wheels?
Tire and wheel litigation, like most product liability matters, is complex and can require a great deal of time and resources. In order to successfully pursue a tire and wheel defect claim, a firm must have knowledgeable attorneys as well as an understanding of the technical principles that are involved in both the design and manufacturing process. The Simon Law Firm, P.C. has the experience and resources necessary to successfully handle defective tire and wheel claims.
We handle the following types of cases:
- Firestone ATX and ATX II tires – including those manufactured in the U.S. and in Japan
- Firestone Wilderness AT tires
- Dunlop GT Qualifier tires
- Daytona Radial tires
- Firestone RH5° multi-piece wheels
- Firestone RHP multi-piece wheels
- Firestone TU5 multi-piece wheels
- Firestone CR multi-piece wheels
Co-Counsel With Us On Tire & Wheel Defect Cases
Many of our most successful cases have been referred to us by our colleagues and friends in legal communities throughout the United States. These attorneys call on us to provide additional experience, reputation, and resources to maximize success for their clients. Get in touch with us if you would like to discuss working with us on your client’s case.