Medication errors could result from:
- Order communication
- Product labeling
Medication and prescription errors are serious and can result in not only life-long injuries to the victim, but even death. They can occur at any stage of the process—from selection, prescription, dispensing, or administration.
For example, a doctor or a pharmacist may have:
- Improperly labeled the drug
- Administered the wrong drug to a patient
- Prescribed the wrong drug or dosage
- Miscommunicated with the doctor or pharmacist
- Failed to protect a patient from drug allergies
- Failed to provide a drug consultation
- Failed to know bad interactions with other drugs
If you or a loved one has suffered, our medical malpractice lawyers are here to help. Based in St. Louis, we have been described as one of the nation’s “winningest firms” by The National Law Journal—something that is demonstrated in the more than $1 billion in verdicts/settlements we have obtained for our clients. We know that medication errors can be prevented with the proper care and caution; we are committed to making the liable parties take responsibility for their actions and fighting to maximize our clients’ recovery.