Skip to main content
Defective ProductsPersonal Injury

Jone v. Coleman

By May 22, 2014May 14th, 2020No Comments


A claim was brought against Coleman by the mother of a young man named Cary Lam. Cary went camping with his uncle. They lit a lantern for warmth in the middle of a cool night, and Cary died of carbon monoxide poisoning. The Coleman propane cylinder that was used did not mention the risks of carbon monoxide and stated that the propane should be used in a ventilated area. Both 2′ x 2′ windows on the tent were wide open at the time of the accident. The case of Jone v. Coleman was settled in March of 2009 for a confidential amount. Coleman did not admit liability.

Contact The Simon Law Firm, P.C.

Our mission is to provide the highest-quality legal services with integrity, professionalism, and respect for our clients.
Close Menu